Freelance IT Field Support Technician Needed for a 2-3 month contract
You will be assigned in a global team with multiple cultures and to work with many aspects of IT.
· get the chance of being exposed to a variety of different task for infrastructure projects.
· working together with vendors, internal architects and your Service Delivery Management and Subject Matter Expert colleagues in Global IT.
· involved in the implementation, adoption, and optimization of key services to many end-users.
· engage with a large array of stakeholders also outside Global IT.
· a professional, multicultural environment where the clients’ values are central to your success.
· Supporting users working in both main offices and major service site
· Provide support for end users as well as daily maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
· Supporting building and infrastructure projects in need for hands on at specific sites.
· handling of stock at the Mexico location and eventual swap stock at other sites for PCs plus accessories, tablets, mobile phones and take care of any reuse possible
· meeting rooms, printers, network/office patching
· create and maintain site specific documentation
· ensuring that sites are setup and maintained according to Global standards
· Through your engagement with local stakeholders, you will take pride in ensuring that the site is maintained and is up to standards and you will closely communicate and collaborate with your responsible and colleagues in the rest of the organization to ensure follow-up and standard are matched.
· On demand from building and infrastructure projects or the operational teams you will be installing network devices and do service on servers.
· You will proactively detect and report any issues with Infrastructure at local sites to the appropriate team or project to ensure that the sites within your responsibility are maintained and kept up to standards.
You will be part of a regional team that takes care of a cluster of sites and travel will therefore be required for doing normal operation and for project work, but not expected in the immediate.